Vans Syndicate x Defcon Old Skool "S" and Sk8-Hi "S"

Vans' Core-Skater line.
SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Vans Syndicate x Defcon Old Skool "S" and Sk8-Hi "S"

Post by SlipOnFiend »

I feel you, man. I just got mine in, and I didn't think it would bug as much as it is. Haha. Honestly, though, the worst part, for me, is that I don't know why they couldn't include two damn patches.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Supposedly it was a factory mistake, but add that to the already increased $120 price, and now Syndicate isn't looking so good. I guess this is a risk they took, to put the shoes to market, instead of try and resolve the missing patch issue? I mean, honestly, with the recent flood of Syndicates, holding out on this release would've been a good thing. For them, and for our wallets! The anticipation would've even built up more hype for them, which is what they seem to want now days. Maybe they thought it was just a shitty lil' patch that nobody would give 2 fucks about. Maybe they wanted us to talk about it! Who knows. They are selling really well, which I guess is all they should care about in the end, right? At least the corporate level folks at Vans would agree with that mentality. Not so sure about Syndicate! I hope they try to cross all their "t"'s and dot their "i"'s in the future. That is all.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

tmrsn wrote:
Portugal. wrote:
tmrsn wrote:Does anyone want to sell me their patch? $40?
let me know
damn. 40 bucks.... you werent playing with that ocd :mrgreen:
my only other option was buy 2 pairs to get 2 patches. i couldn't fuck with that.
Haha, I ended up doing that cuz I found a sweet deal on a pair... haha However, if I decide to sell the extra, it means I might have to part with the patch... Then again, it's such a neutral colorway that having an extra pair might end up alright. So many decisions all cuz of this factory mishap or whatever they want to say it is! haha
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
tmrsn
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by tmrsn »

Don't worry, I am gonna shoplift $40 of Syndicate merchandise to even things up
4 pairs of laces or one set of insoles. we'll see how it works out.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

LoL Daang!