Nike SB 94 x Supreme

NikeSB, Cons, DC, Etnies, etc.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Nike SB 94 x Supreme

Post by skorone »

Nike SB 94 x Supreme

After the dirty preview of the new collaboration between Supreme and Nike SB this morning, we can give you a detailed look at the upcoming pack of the new Supreme Nike SB 94 sneakers.

...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
skavengerbrandon
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: Nike SB 94 x Supreme

Post by skavengerbrandon »

I'm not into them.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I know there's gotta be some credit here, for Supreme, for designing a one off model, but maybe they should've just left the designing, to the pros. Designing a shoe is totally different from designing materials and colorways for a shoe. I was hoping SB would've been bringing a design that's already out there, over to their camp, which Supreme always seems to get first dibs at, like I dunno...a Tennis Court classic, a Zoom Toki, another trainer model perhaps?
Panic
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Panic »

The front looks pretty good.
The back ruins it completely, ugghh.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

In my opinion it looks like a mess, if you read the description from Supreme you can totally see what they were going for, and they seem to have acheived that look. I wont be buying these, less is more, they should have gone with a simple, cleaner look, but people will camp, resell, and buy whatever it is that they pump out.

And as far as leaving it to the pros goes, I'm sure this worked alot like Yeezys and Future Sole, where an amature is paired up with a pro for some help. Maybe this guy fell asleep or something.

I really like the foam heel though!
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

Luke Meier isn't an amateur though. He designed the Zero Lo silhouette! Not only that, but he is lead designer for all Nike SB x Supreme collabs and I can't think of a bad one to date. This shoe is just different from what everyone is used to and that's why I think it's getting so much hate.

I'm gonna have to see them in person before purchasing myself. Retail will be $136 by the way.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

Yeah, I know what he's for in the past, it's just usually colorways that he does. As far as I know the Zeros are the first SHOE that he designed. And those came out alot better and cleaner.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

JIGSAWjr wrote:Luke Meier isn't an amateur though. He designed the Zero Lo silhouette! Not only that, but he is lead designer for all Nike SB x Supreme collabs and I can't think of a bad one to date. This shoe is just different from what everyone is used to and that's why I think it's getting so much hate.

I'm gonna have to see them in person before purchasing myself. Retail will be $136 by the way.

i feel you Jigsaw, need to see them , but i don't really think they are as bad as everyone is saying . Just much diff than anything . I think they might skate well as i said earlier .
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah, the Luke Meier is classic. This one, ehh not so much. I may try to get it, just for the collector in me, and who knows, maybe now's just not a good time for new models, when everyone is still on that retro shit. Even with the Zero Lo, the vulcanized sole is still a tie-in to classic Vans shoes. It's not entirely new.
Airedweezy
UTPL Private

Post by Airedweezy »

i cant deny this for a new model its nice i knew ppl wouldnt like these
IG: airedweezy
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

not much of a fan of these