UTPL Private

theMenace Designs - Grand Theft Auto V Sk8 Hi

Post by theMenace »

SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: theMenace Designs - Grand Theft Auto V Sk8 Hi

Post by SlipOnFiend »

Woah, the lack of stitching on the toebox and sides is weirding me out. Cool sidestripe though!
theMenace
UTPL Private

Post by theMenace »

Lol. Removed any unnecessary stitching just for a different look. Some of my Sk8s I keep the stitching some I remove.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah it's so smooth, and you really notice how something as simple as stitching and padding can make a drastic change in the appearance of a shoe. Nonetheless, awesome work Menace! You are the leader in Vans deconstructions for sure. It used to be Hush, hehe, but that was before you came on the scene a few years back! It's like comparing bolt-on mods, to a frame-off restoration on a car. I'll doa write-up on the blog in a few. There are a lot of new followers who probably have never seen your stuff, and this will hopefully get you a few more fans and followers!
theMenace
UTPL Private

Post by theMenace »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Yeah it's so smooth, and you really notice how something as simple as stitching and padding can make a drastic change in the appearance of a shoe. Nonetheless, awesome work Menace! You are the leader in Vans deconstructions for sure. It used to be Hush, hehe, but that was before you came on the scene a few years back! It's like comparing bolt-on mods, to a frame-off restoration on a car. I'll doa write-up on the blog in a few. There are a lot of new followers who probably have never seen your stuff, and this will hopefully get you a few more fans and followers!
Thanks boss. Jokers coming on Sunday
RickySpanish
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RickySpanish »

Amazing work! :D
Size: 10.5/10 in eras, 10 everything else
Instagram: nainoa_o