iPhone 4S

Phones, TVs, iPods, etc.
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Re: iPhone 4S

Post by Stoopz »

^I haven't noticed any problems myself, but I go from dock to dock. Meaning overnight, it sits in a clock/alarm dock then I get to work and it sits in it's speaker dock. I just got back from traveling and I had it out on the subway everyday playing games, searching destinations, running apps, and basically using it like mad - it did just fine.

I've got friends who have the same stories as Guam though...and they don't seem to be conditional, although Apple must think so if they are replacing the phone.
size11.5
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah, it was finally on the news this morning, regarding the battery issue. Widespread, just like I thought.
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

An update's apparently making the rounds now, so we could be seeing it in the next couple weeks?

Eh, if it improves the battery life, I'm happy. If mine stays the same, happy with that too. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

Yes....5.0.1 is in Beta stages right now. The update should help with this issue. Still waiting for VZW to let me upgrade from my 4 grrrrrrrrr.
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

Finally got the 4S...web is quicker but thats really all that will affect my use.
Bring on the 4G 5!!!!
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Get a Vans iPhone 4 case?!
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Get a Vans iPhone 4 case?!

I had the first one & it was cool. Used it for about a month and than sold it for $120 on ebay lol!
Not sure if i'm gonna get another....str8 with the Black Apple Bumper.....i hate covering up the back of such a gorgeous phone.
btristan
UTPL Private

Post by btristan »

So what do you think would come up with the next iteration of the iPhone? I am thrilled to see how they are going to get bigger screens and see how they are going to match up with the current android devices. I think that would be one of the few steps that they could take just to ensure that everything would go in accord to how they would like to fair in the market.