Limited Edition - OTWS Maglite Solitaire Custom Flashlights!

Phones, TVs, iPods, etc.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Limited Edition - OTWS Maglite Solitaire Custom Flashlig

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Can you still somewhat focus the beam? Be careful too, because the led can push up against the lens and it could crack it.
daewond3r
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by daewond3r »

Yeah, you can still focus the beam. Not as much as with the regular bulb, but then you don't really need to since there's so much more light.
@bythedaesend (twitter + instagram)
Wanted:
Vans x in4mation Chukka Low size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans x Supreme Old Skool S/S '11 grey/purple size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans Era 45 Fixed Gear (any color) size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans Syndicate x Usugrow set 10 DS/VNDS

**Supreme/Syndicate/Proper/In4mation+more** sz 9.5-10.5
Henry Charlwood
UTPL Private

Post by Henry Charlwood »

DJGuamstyles wrote:So, you know how you guys wanted something special, or exclusive to just the OTWS forum members? Well, how's this for starters... I've decided to get a few of these Maglite Solitaire led flashlights made up for us. Custom-laser engraved, with the OFFTHEWALLSITE logo on one side, and "WAFFLE SOLES FTW" on the other side. Not screen printed like all of your favorite brands that have made these in the past. This is the same engraving that is used on the head of the flashlight, by Maglite. I made them in a multiple of colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, as well as Black. They come in the collector's case, with the Duracell AAA battery, and the lanyard. PM me if you are interested. If the response is bigger than expected, then I may have to take pre-orders for the next run. I may post the black ones up on the webstore, in the near future, so any help with promoting these would be greatly appreciated, once received! The anodized colored ones are strictly for us, and my friends.

PM me first, for availability, so I can let you know if I have them, or if I have to order them.

$20 each + $6 shipping via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes. $16 shipping International. Send as payment for an item (NOT A GIFT) to djguamstyles@hotmail.com, so I can print out a shipping label via Paypal.

The Green one is so nice. Also the purple are this year's limited colors. Next year they'll take away these colors and launch another few colors.