FS: Custom Mickey Mouse "shaka" hand keychains

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

FS: Custom Mickey Mouse "shaka" hand keychains

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I'm selling these customized Mickey "Shaka" glove keychains. They're authentic Disney licensed merchandise, that I've purchased and modified from Disneyland. No fakes here! They're portraying the "Hang Loose" sign that is popular in Hawaiian culture. This idea came about because of the Disney x CLOT "Man In the Forest" collaboration store overseas, where they sold Mickey Shaka gloves at the grand opening of the store. They are damn near impossible to get, so why not get the next best thing, a keychain version! These measure approx. 4" across, and I've taken a pic of a few on top of an iPad for reference.

Option A) I'm selling these for $15 each, for local pickup, or $20 shipped via USPS Priority Mail + 4.5% Paypal fees. That equals $26.13 total. My paypal and contact email is djguamstyles@hotmail.com.

Option B) If you're SoCal local, and want to head on over to Disneyland and purchase these (Downtown Disney store sells these as well, so you don't have to go inside the park), you can bring them to me, and I will do it for you, BUT you gotta buy me one keychain for every one that you want me to modify :). These run about $8 after tax, and you're saving $4 if it's worth it to you, but mainly you're saving me time from having to drive down there to restock! Also, try to pick ones with a nice shape, as there is about a 50/50 ratio for good shaped hands. A lot of them have a jacked up pinky, LoL!

Current Inventory available for purchase: 4