!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!

skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

!!!!!!!READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!

Post by skorone »

OK this site has been up and running for a bit of time . And most of you have been doing this forum thing for quite some time yourselves. So there is no reason for this no tagging your pics or even worse no pictures at all ???

Now first of all there is already a Rules and regulations viewforum.php?f=42 thread for posting in the marketplace . If that is not enough then i don't know what to say . I try to think of this forum of a pretty laid back easy going place to be a member, the few rules we do have should be followed. In the title of the rules thread it SAYS YOU POST WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY!!!! So far we have been pretty lenient, maybe that was my mistake.

So to get to the point no more warnings about the tagged pictures in the Marketplace , i have sent each of you a PM and an email because i know not all members are active everyday . I also see that Guam has warned you . IF those of you whom have not tagged there listing pictures are not tagged by tomorrow they will be DELETED!!

!!!!!!ONCE AGAIN IF THIS IS NOT FIXED BY TODAY YOUR LISTINGS WILL BE DELETED!!!!!

Thank you very much .
-skorone
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR