Automatic Log In Issue

Post suggestions as to what would help out this forum
id10tech
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Automatic Log In Issue

Post by id10tech »

I am unable to automatically log in to this site no matter what device I'm on. Have no problems with any other site that requires unsername/password. Any suggestions?
FUCK a RE-Seller
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Automatic Log In Issue

Post by mackiv »

If u have multiple devices on that all have auto sign in enabled for this site, there is a possibility that it will cancel the auto sign in preference. This happens to me for example when ive been surfin the site sll day, then i walk away and, say ill get an email on my fone from the ebay heads up thread, when i click the link, it will ask me to sign in again even tho my fone auto logs in. This happens to me sometimes, not all the time tho. My guess would be to try to stick to one device for a sec to see how that works for u? Hope this helps.
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
id10tech
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by id10tech »

Who knows. It's the only site that it does this.

BTW I'm billythekid247 on HB.com and thought your comment on the WTB: Cobrasnake Vans was pretty funny. That is all.
FUCK a RE-Seller
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I have this issue, only if I log in to the blog, because my browser see's all of my sites as the same host, even though the domains are offthewallsite.net, djguamstyles.com/blog, djguamstyles.com/marketplace, turntableteknicianz.com, all because they are on the same host. It's got to be a cookie preference of some sort, though...or who knows! The site was built by an amateur...ME! :lol: :lol: :lol: