Price Guide opinions.... vs price checks as requested.

Post suggestions as to what would help out this forum
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Price Guide opinions.... vs price checks as requested.

Post by akamedaniel »

DJGuamstyles wrote:OK, what do you think?

http://www.offthewallsite.net/forum/vie ... f=2&t=2221
It's beautiful Bill.
All prices look appropriate, although I did want to bring up the Dill Authentics, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple DS pairs go for about $220ish (somewhat recently). Let me know your thoughts on that.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

VERY nice! Many thanks to you two for all the hard work... I am sure we can fill in those little holes and ?'s easily as well. I'd like to go in and do some "bold"ing just to clean up the format, but thats me being super picky :)

I have a couple on that list to mention that I think would be just a touch higher as well, but maybe all i'm honing in on is the low end, it skews my brain a little bit too much on the swing... so i'll butt out for a while and let you guys give proper feedback.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

Great work guys. Love that this was built. I have to disagree with few of the max values based on what I've seen sell/selling recently. The max values should be adjusted a bit..

For example, a used pair of JJ Sk8 Hi's sold for $250
A very used but clean 003 white Authentic sold for $300. I'd say nearly the entire 003 collection is capable of topping out at 280-300 aside from the slip ons.

Much needed topic, hope that I can input some of my data into this.

@ Guam I may not be extremely savvy with computers but I wouldn't mind being a mod for this site. I'm checking on it multiple times daily every day anyway, so if there's room for my help I'm all ears.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

@JesseC Thanks brotha, done and done! It's not that hard to be a mod. Basically, you'll see more buttons on the forum pages, like 'x''s for deleting posts, and a drop down box in the bottom left corner that gives you more options, like moving topics, locking them, etc. I will change your status in a bit. Also, as far as the 003 W)Taps going, I didn't know the white wings hit the $300 mark! Thanks. You guys all have to help be my eyes and ears as well. There's always going to be those anomalies, or one time bidding wars where someone goes way above the normal price range, and do I consider those as well? The JJ Sk8-Hi's are tough as well, because I've seen a few auctions end at $150ish DS with all accessories. How would I justify a $100 price gap? I will bump it up $20 on the JJ's, and perhaps $30 on the White Wings. Is that too conservative you think?

@silo LoL, that's exactly how I had the pricing on my Word document! All Bold. All of my Microsoft Office Word formatting didn't transfer over to the forum format, and I wasn't about to sit there and tag a bold code on each price listing. I would also like to code the pricing in green or red or black, depending if they're on an upward or downward trend.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

Cool, thank you. I'll start working on getting acquainted with the features.
Yeah, a used pair too. It's crazy what the 8-9.5 size range can fetch on ebay, and honestly ebay is a huge factor for pricing as well. All sellers are paying around 13% fee's and this is understood by some buyers, however not all. So it's safe to say ebay will be responsible for a lot of rises in prices. I think that certain pairs such as 003's and JJ's, Ballistics, and heavy hitters in the like need to have a star or something next to the values indicating that further detail (such as size, condition, and included/lack of accessories) are needed to deliver a more accurate value for the pair in question. The JJ's I mentioned were of course size 9, so that collab really depends on size when it comes to value. I think those increases are conservative enough man. Like you said, we're hanging ourselves if we list all the special-case top dollar values for stuff. What it actually sells for consistently is what the high end should be.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ you guys are on it. And yeah the stock ticker idea rules.....
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...