Marketplace is up!

Post suggestions as to what would help out this forum
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Marketplace is up!

Post by DJGuamstyles »

OK, so I submitted to just having a shitty old basic marketplace like most forums have. I tried to figure out proper coding for a legit marketplace, and it turns out that the phpBB version I'm using is too advanced for the phpCA code that I wanted to use. We're just gonna do it the old way, like it used to be, where you post up your listing in the appropriate category, and then people can post highest offers, and what not, and then when completed, post in that member's Vouch thread. Simple, and easy, like the way I hate to do it! :lol: So who's gonna be first to list something? It's 4:25 AM, I'm going to sleep now. Fuckin' website...hehe.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Marketplace is up!

Post by skorone »

Good job on the MP Guam , with the number of members we have i don't think it will be to hard to do it the old fashioned way .
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah I know. I mean, I can always add a separate classifieds section, but none integrate with the memberlists, so it's like signing up with another service. I said to hell with it, and go with the oldskool way. Good enough for now!
JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

Sweet! Hoping to find some good deals on some of the Vans I've been looking for in here! :)