akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans x Supreme FW 2014

Post by akamedaniel »

My eyes.. they burn! :x
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

akamedaniel wrote:My eyes.. they burn! :x
Lol
sz 11
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I love the 80's-ness of the natives! So down with these after a full year+ having no interest in any of the Supreme Vans!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

These have a very core skater aesthetic, and probably won't peak much interest to the new age Supreme fan, but an oldschool skater can respect this release. Colors chosen are definitely popular right this minute, but as the trends start to move back to workwear and earthtones (which some might say is sooner than you think), then these will be sought after (and long gone) by then. That's my humble prediction! If $$$ permits, I may pick up one or two colorways.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

These have a very core skater aesthetic, and probably won't peak much interest to the new age Supreme fan, but an oldschool skater can respect this release. Colors chosen are definitely not popular right this minute, but as the trends start to move back to workwear and earthtones (which some might say is sooner than you think), then these will be sought after (and long gone) by then. That's my humble prediction! If $$$ permits, I may pick up one or two colorways. Proper still did these justice, when Native Americans were on NOBODY's radar. I wish Proper had a Vans collab coming out some time. They've always had bad ass shoes, and were also way ahead of the trends.
SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by SlipOnFiend »

Those Proper native Americans were pretty cool and, in my opinion, so are these. A blue colorway would be welcome, but so far I'm digging those red ones.
tmrsn
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by tmrsn »

acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

Love the shoes, not the sweatpants. Yeesh.

Never into that.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Crap, why do they have to release this week?! Hopefully I can grab a black pair one of these days. Hopefully they'll not be too sought after and I can get them for retail or around there in a few weeks!

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

blakplague
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by blakplague »

rocketgoof wrote:I love the 80's-ness of the natives! So down with these after a full year+ having no interest in any of the Supreme Vans!
These are making me think of Vision Streetwear so much. Truthfully I won't buy them, but power to the people who will. I doubt many SupHeads will be into these shoes. They seem too different, and I don't see this being a shoe that will be trendy at all. They may actually sit for awhile.
Nidas_ie
UTPL Private

Post by Nidas_ie »

Yeah but supheads will still buy to resell. I really like the green and blue pair myself.
blakplague
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by blakplague »

Nidas_ie wrote:Yeah but supheads will still buy to resell. I really like the green and blue pair myself.
I guess? I think the Lampin sat. Or maybe it was the black stars pack. It can happen, but who knows for sure.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Lampin's, velvet stars, and cdg3's sat for a good while. Longest in recent years, probably since pre-2011 or so when the hype grew heaps and bounds. Hoping to nab a black pair of these. Love Vision Street Wear and always have liked the Native Americans but this is the first chance I've had to get a rubber toe cap version.

blakplague
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by blakplague »

rocketgoof wrote:Lampin's, velvet stars, and cdg3's sat for a good while. Longest in recent years, probably since pre-2011 or so when the hype grew heaps and bounds. Hoping to nab a black pair of these. Love Vision Street Wear and always have liked the Native Americans but this is the first chance I've had to get a rubber toe cap version.
I'm pretty sure that these will not sell well. It doesn't seem like its as much as a classic as the old skool or sk8 hi. I do see that Vans releases more low top versions than hi top versions these days, so theres that. Also heres some vintage Native Americans:
http://theotherothersideofthepillow.blo ... treet.html