Vans California Old Skool Reissue (nubuck) Fall/Winter 2010

Vans' classics in a premium edition.
ricpolisel
UTPL Private

Vans California Old Skool Reissue (nubuck) Fall/Winter 2010

Post by ricpolisel »

hey guys, just found this forum and i hope you can help me.. i've been looking for this CA Old Skool BROWN NUBUCK but i can't find it anywhere, i mean it's from last year but not even on eBay ): Actually i wouldn't mind getting the black one, but even that is hard to find..

anyways, i'm from Brazil and if you know where i can get these (anywhere online but preferably from the US) i'd appreciate it.. Size 10 or 10.5

thanks

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans California Old Skool Reissue (nubuck) Fall/Winter 2

Post by DJGuamstyles »

WHat's up man, and thanks for joining! Man, those are hard to find, and sold very fast. Not like same day sell-out, but popular sizes sold out pretty quickly. eBay is your best bet, or just wait, because there's a few newer releases coming from CA, and Vault, that look verrry similar, in terms of white midsole, and all tonal nubuck leather. If it's a popular design, you better believe Vans will do it again. We'll all help look, too!
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

If I'm not mistaken supreme la had these. Just got back from there
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I think they got the newer GR release, not the CA ones. The GR ones come in black for sure, not sure about brown or navy, and they don't have the same leather and side wave.
ricpolisel
UTPL Private

Post by ricpolisel »

DJGuamstyles wrote:WHat's up man, and thanks for joining! Man, those are hard to find, and sold very fast. Not like same day sell-out, but popular sizes sold out pretty quickly. eBay is your best bet, or just wait, because there's a few newer releases coming from CA, and Vault, that look verrry similar, in terms of white midsole, and all tonal nubuck leather. If it's a popular design, you better believe Vans will do it again. We'll all help look, too!
i'll definitely look out for those.. i already took a shot on ebay, but there's only 2 of these from the same seller, sizes 9 and 10 but dude's asking US$119.99 each.. :P

oh man and i hope you're right about those new nubuck releases.. haha seriously i'm still beating myself up for not getting those when i had the chance..

anyways, i'll keep an eye out for those..
cheers!
chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

Damn I totally forgot about these. The black ones look sick.. Maybe I can find them at nr...