"Limited Edition" Richie Rich Vans????

If you're new to Vans, this is a good place to start.
BroGeorge
UTPL Private

"Limited Edition" Richie Rich Vans????

Post by BroGeorge »

Word! I need some help. I was checking a pair of Vans called Richie Rich Sk8-Hi. The seller is saying there's only been 200 ever produced but no one is bidding on them. Never heard of them but they're SICK! I have about 9 days till the price gets jacked up by other buyers on Ebay. Just need some help. Anyone heard of them?
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: "Limited Edition" Richie Rich Vans????

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Are these them? I've never heard of them, but they look interesting!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-VANS-RICHI ... 4ab47bc72a
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

100 made, but one of a kind, eh?

Too loud for me, but to each their own! You'll be the only one on here with them, I bet!
Tampawafflehead
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Tampawafflehead »

Yeah, they deff look like customs not a colab, I like that all these artist use vans as a canvas but most of the time.. It's just tought to sell unless your familiar with the artist, no decent artist wants to put a ton of hours into a sneaker to not make any money, so they have to ask for a price like that because they paid full price for the kicks, but yeah if they aren't an established sneaker designer or artist those prices aren't usually gonna happen, even if the work looks clean, u still don't know what they really gonna look like when they come in, and more importantly to me.. When u get into that price range.. I start thinking about premium vault stuff or syndicates, something official. Lol that went a little off topic:) haha but yeah man get em if u like em!
http://spacesavers.tumblr.com/
Wtb new or lightly used well loved vans in sz10
in4mation HC's and pendelton taka native print hi's
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

^totally man, I am always turning down nice gr quality stuff because I know that any cash I drop on those is cash lost on a pair that's gonna be good on my feet.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.