AVE/DILL PACK

Vans' Core-Skater line.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: AVE/DILL PACK

Post by DJGuamstyles »

If someone's willing to read their materials label that comes on every pair now, maybe they can help out pnutbutterwulf! Mine are all ziplocked, and on a back row stack. I doubt Vans will be able to help you on this one, as there are way too many shoes and divisions to even know this. Also if you're on Instagram, hit up @warrenreport, as he may be able to help you.

Also, lookdown, sz 8.5 is not a good size to be, if you're undecided in the beginning! It's equivalent to a sz12 or 13 in terms of rarity!
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

DJGuamstyles wrote: Also, lookdown, sz 8.5 is not a good size to be, if you're undecided in the beginning! It's equivalent to a sz12 or 13 in terms of rarity!
I don't like my shoes to be exact size and don't want it to be too big. Haha.

Half size at least to give it some room.
pnutbutterwulf
UTPL Private

Post by pnutbutterwulf »

DJGuamstyles wrote:If someone's willing to read their materials label that comes on every pair now, maybe they can help out pnutbutterwulf! Mine are all ziplocked, and on a back row stack. I doubt Vans will be able to help you on this one, as there are way too many shoes and divisions to even know this. Also if you're on Instagram, hit up @warrenreport, as he may be able to help you.

Also, lookdown, sz 8.5 is not a good size to be, if you're undecided in the beginning! It's equivalent to a sz12 or 13 in terms of rarity!
Oh really? The customer service from can't help that much huh? :? Was really hoping they'll get back to me soon.
Like DJGuamstyles said, anyone willing to help me read the material labes on the box?
Appreciate it much! :D
pnutbutterwulf
UTPL Private

Post by pnutbutterwulf »

DJGuamstyles wrote:If someone's willing to read their materials label that comes on every pair now, maybe they can help out pnutbutterwulf! Mine are all ziplocked, and on a back row stack. I doubt Vans will be able to help you on this one, as there are way too many shoes and divisions to even know this. Also if you're on Instagram, hit up @warrenreport, as he may be able to help you.

Sent a msg to @warrenreport on Instagram. Hope he can get it clarified about the material
issues. :) Thanks again DJGuamstyles and everyone at the forum! :D
pnutbutterwulf
UTPL Private

Post by pnutbutterwulf »

Hi again guys,

The customer service from Vans just replied my email and cleared my
doubts about the materials made. AVE/Dill pack is primarily made of
pig leather. :( And that means a no for my intention to procure the Old
Skool Cheetah.
v.lopez
UTPL Sergeant