Closet Cleaning (Vans CA Sz 9-9.5) + Roshe Run Mint FB

mrjoeltan
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Closet Cleaning (Vans CA Sz 9-9.5) + Roshe Run Mint FB

Post by mrjoeltan »

Hello all, I'm just looking to get rid of some shoes that I don't really wear. Not as good as other peoples threads for selling, but hey, gotta start somewhere, right? All 3 of them have been worn only 3x each. All of these will be $45+ shipping. Shipping will be calculated after confirming that you are indeed purchasing them. I'll only accept paypal ONLY, or if you're in the houston area you can pick these up! All of these come with OG Box and paper. If i'm missing something that's required, please inform me and i'll fix it right away. (:

In no way are these prices set in stone. You can always offer for them! I'm not picky!

Vans CA Era 48 "Decadent Chocolate"
Size 9.5
Condition: 9/10
Price: $45+shipping
Like earlier, I've only worn these 3 times. Only fault is the rub off of the suede onto the white midsole. No creases in the suede, some darker spots in the suede (Maybe due to production methods?). Other than that the shoe is fine! Also, little to no heel drag.
ImageImage

Vans CA Era Decon "2 Tone Shadow/Black"
Size 9
Condition: 8/10
Price:$45+shipping
Like earlier, these have been worn only 3 times. There's slight creasing on the toes, but won't be noticed until you take a good look at them, and there's basically no hell drag whatsoever.
ImageImageImage

Vans CA Era 59 "Re-purposed Army Canvas"
Size 9
Condition: 9/10
Price: $45+shipping
Also like earlier... lol, these have only been worn 3 times. I could never find anything to wear with these... No flaws here, maybe some wrinkles here and there, but that was apart of the canvas used. This version has the digital camo and the pink rose inner panel.
ImageImage

Nike Roshe Run Mint FB
Size 9
Condition: Deadstock
Price: Offer
My brother bought me a pair of these because he knew how much i wanted them, but he didn't know i had already bought a pair for myself. He told me to just keep one to stock for the future or sell it. I'm not sure if I should sell the second pair, but I will take offers for them, and if the right price shows itself, I might let them go. But for now, if you would like, you can send an offer for these!
ImageImage
Looking for:
-Vans Supreme CDG Sz. 9
-Vans Syndicate X Wtaps Burgundy Bones Era Sz. 9
-Vans Era Reissue Port Royale (Herringbone Pack) Sz. 9
And that's it for now...

Selling:
Dark Shadow/Black 2 Tone Vans Era Decon CA Sz. 9
Decadent Chocolate Era 48 CA Sz. 9.5
Army Green/Camo Era 59 CA Sz.9

Follow me on Instagram! IG: mrjoeltan