Syndicate and Vault stockists in North California?

If you're new to Vans, this is a good place to start.
wavychris
UTPL Private

Syndicate and Vault stockists in North California?

Post by wavychris »

Hey, i was wondering if people know of any stores in the NorCal area that carry Vault/Syndicate. Some guy told me that there's only two stores that carry Syndicates in California, and the closest Vault stockist is in the Bay. Any info would be great. Thanks, fam 8-)
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Syndicate and Vault stockists in North California?

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Bows & Arrows in Berkeley carries Vaults. The Darkside Initiative in San Francisco carries Vaults. Undefeated in SF carries Vaults (I assume). 510 Skateboarding (next door to B&A) carries Syndicates. Footage Berkeley is my friend's consignment shop that carries almost everything!
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

2 mainlands in concord area, yur best bet is bowes and arrows for vaults, i think 510 is mostly syndicates, but ultimately there the same store....just bowes is 510 "boutique"...
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

wavychris wrote:Some guy told me that there's only two stores that carry Syndicates in California
This made me laugh, im glad people like to talk out of their asses.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
wavychris
UTPL Private

Post by wavychris »

akamedaniel wrote:
wavychris wrote:Some guy told me that there's only two stores that carry Syndicates in California
This made me laugh, im glad people like to talk out of their asses.
Real talk. The dude's a collector who is a manager at the Vans store in a mall, and he told me he's close with a worker in one of the stores that carry Syndicates. He was talking about copping the Carmens a while back, so he knows some stuff about Vault/Syndicate. He's cool tohugh, really eager to help.

But when i told him I was looking for 005 wtaps, he asked if I ever got them, will I wear them. I told him "yeah, I would", and he gave me a look like "dis nigga dumb". Nahhh bruh. He irked me at that instance, though.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

#newsneakerheads

This is the new wave of sneakerheads man. If any of you new members to OTWS are new to sneaker collecting in general, just a courteous heads up...people think they know it all, so let them talk. Let the talkers talk, and you just continue to do you. Hang around here long enough, and you'll start to ACTUALLY be educated on Vans sneakers. We're here to help you (well those of us who are actively on here), and our core community is still small compared to the swoosh's following, but get in now and be someone who can be considered a true advocate for Vans. I hope one day we can all be recognized for the passion, but if not, at least it's still our hobby.

By the way, them Carmens were damn near impossible to get if you didn't live near SoleClassics. Online was a damn joke. He was just going off of his IG feed and the usual sneaker blogs.
TreatnHerRight
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TreatnHerRight »

DJGuamstyles wrote:#newsneakerheads

This is the new wave of sneakerheads man. If any of you new members to OTWS are new to sneaker collecting in general, just a courteous heads up...people think they know it all, so let them talk. Let the talkers talk, and you just continue to do you. Hang around here long enough, and you'll start to ACTUALLY be educated on Vans sneakers. We're here to help you (well those of us who are actively on here), and our core community is still small compared to the swoosh's following, but get in now and be someone who can be considered a true advocate for Vans. I hope one day we can all be recognized for the passion, but if not, at least it's still our hobby.

By the way, them Carmens were damn near impossible to get if you didn't live near SoleClassics. Online was a damn joke. He was just going off of his IG feed and the usual sneaker blogs.
Truth! I Learned 99% of my Vans Knowledge from here ^_^
#ButCoppedDemCarmens
@TreatnHerRight on Twitter and Instagram (Also @VansCollector on Instagram -R.I.P-) VansCollector.tumblr.com for Tumblr
Wants Any Size 13
Vault
Syndicate
Wtaps Bones
checkeredpast
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by checkeredpast »

DJGuamstyles wrote:#newsneakerheads

Very well said! I've learned a sh!tload of
stuff in the few months I've been on!
Slips, Eras, and Auth's...oh my!

Size 9

WANTED
Moon Eyes Eras (black or white)