Newbie- could use some help

If you're new to Vans, this is a good place to start.
WtapsBashS
UTPL Private

Newbie- could use some help

Post by WtapsBashS »

New into the world of awesome, limited edition vans. So tired of the same old same old. Just need maybe a list of good sites to check out where I can see if I like anything, beside the obvious of eBay. I'm size 11 and really like the half cabs and the collabs if it matters haha. Is appreciate any and all help and I'm glad to be a part of the community. Just post here or even email me at jolree@rocketmail.com for an easier method of convo. Thanks!
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Newbie- could use some help

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Go on the OTWS blog, and I have a list of stores that stock a good amount of Vans, under the column "Sneakerhavens". It's by no means everywhere out there, and these sites don't list all of their Vans stuff either. Just the stuff that they think is more sought after. With Vans, first you have to decide what series you're looking for. (Syndicate, Vault, California, GR, collabs). Then you gotta figure out who carries those collections. Then you gotta find out who has what in stock. Our blog will help you anticipate what's coming soon, and our forums will be your extra eyes and ears out there, to help you find stuff you want. We also have a Twitter account, and a Twitter heads up account, for instant updates on time sensitive deals and what not. There's no easy way to collect Vans, you just gotta get your feet wet here and there, and then before you know it, you'll be teaching others!

Also read up on the different sections in here. People who sign up as a member on the OTWS forums will have access to other sections of the board, that visitors can't see. Start crawling around, and get acquainted :).
WtapsBashS
UTPL Private

Post by WtapsBashS »

Thanks man! But hey, maybe I'm an idiot. But what is the URL of the blog? I'm not very blog savvy.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Look at the address above, in your browser. It's the same site as this forum, but without the "/forum" part attached to it. In other words, http://www.offthewallsite.net
WtapsBashS
UTPL Private

Post by WtapsBashS »

Ahh thanks man :p