FS: 03 WTAPS CHUKKAS SIZE 11.

ian.
UTPL Private

FS: 03 WTAPS CHUKKAS SIZE 11.

Post by ian. »

Paypal only
Located in the bay area San Francisco

Size 11 no box / 130 BIN

Last edited by ian. on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: FS: 03 WTAPS CHUKKAS + BURGUNDY SK8 HI SIZE 11.

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Dang son! Them 003s are almost ready to be put to rest (sole wise!)
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

True that ^ good luck with $160
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

Another Hypebeast...

There's a hole in the sole of that shoe man. Garbage. Have you read anything on this site? You should go post in the introduction thread, first of all, then fix your prices.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
ian.
UTPL Private

Post by ian. »

Haha, obviously sole is not perfect. They have been worn, but for a 4 year old shoe, it looks pretty pawpin. If you're not interested in buying them, don't. I also doubt that introducing myself would help me with this sale.

But again, you already know the deal with them, if you're asking me to ignore their value and rarity an to sell it at some lowballin ass price I am quite sorry.
KURUPT
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by KURUPT »

what are you guys talking about? those looks ds!! haha
ian.
UTPL Private

Post by ian. »

They obviously are not DS, so sarcastically saying that they are really does not say anything...

If anyone on this website legitimately is interested in these shoes, contact me.
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

^^i don't think so.
sz 11
sug1
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by sug1 »

the only thing PAWPIN are your heels when you put those on...
DONT MISTAKE ALOHA FOR WEAKNESS!!!!!
FUCK CANCER
If can, CAN. if no can, NO CANN.
Instagram sug_672
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

Selling shoes that have been run into the ground for the going rate for a DS pair (on here, anyway. we don't tend to try to rip each other off), that's pretty low.
There's holes in the heel, man. sug1 is right. You're going to be popping the blisters that come from you fred flintstoning these all over town.
Rare or not, beat is beat.

Full disclosure: IF I had a pair of these, I'd be wearing them to this point, and probably still going a while, but certainly not trying to get 160 for them.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

ian. wrote:Haha, obviously sole is not perfect. They have been worn, but for a 4 year old shoe, it looks pretty pawpin. If you're not interested in buying them, don't. I also doubt that introducing myself would help me with this sale.

But again, you already know the deal with them, if you're asking me to ignore their value and rarity an to sell it at some lowballin ass price I am quite sorry.
I do know the deal with them, I bought worn twice size 9's for $180 shipped and they had OG everything. And THAT price was from a seller who is infamous for overpricing his shoes. So that's really saying something about your price. And this site does not exist for you to come and sell shoes, the market place is here for members. Obviously you came here just to try and sell your kicks, but I'm tellin' ya, there's no one here who would buy those, let alone for that price. We sell for legitimate prices here. This is a community of Vans enthusiest's, and we all know how to price things right. It doesn't matter if they're four years old, no one would drop that much on soiled shoes that look as if they were salvaged from a dumpster. I'm merely calling you out on your ridiculous and inappropriate prices.

So ignore what I said, and continue to pointlessly bump this dead end thread, or edit the prices. See which choice sells your beat up shoes homie
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
ian.
UTPL Private

Post by ian. »

You honestly can't think that you speak for the ENITRE website when you say no one will buy them.
And don't make these shoes out to be beat, they're not beat at all, they are quite wearable, the suede is still pretty neat, and besides MINOR holes that aren't even deeper than the immediate layers of the sole.

OBVIOUSLY they are not brand new, I never said the latter, nor did I suggest such. So good try on trying to downplay the state of these shoes, if you have anyone else selling them at a cheaper price please inform me, or if you're such an enthusiast, SUGGEST a price you would see these shoes to be reasonable, seeing as I only listed a BIN price..
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

^^Dude I'll speak for the ENTIRE site and tell you no one is going to buy your shit for that price, or anything close to that price. You do realize where your trying to sell these, right? To doubt a lineup of Vans heads that are calling you out on your bootleg shit is not wise. Obviously everyone on this site is familiar with these shoes and the range of what their worth, try highballing on the hype beast fourms bro.
Last edited by akamedaniel on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

ian. wrote:You honestly can't think that you speak for the ENITRE website when you say no one will buy them.
And don't make these shoes out to be beat, they're not beat at all, they are quite wearable, the suede is still pretty neat, and besides MINOR holes that aren't even deeper than the immediate layers of the sole.

OBVIOUSLY they are not brand new, I never said the latter, nor did I suggest such. So good try on trying to downplay the state of these shoes, if you have anyone else selling them at a cheaper price please inform me, or if you're such an enthusiast, SUGGEST a price you would see these shoes to be reasonable, seeing as I only listed a BIN price..

Your price suggests a different condition. Man, the suede/interior doesn't matter. You wouldn't sell a car for the avarage used price if the car had a condemned engine. The sole is everything in a shoe. Wearability is everything.

BIN = 70 SHIPPED.

I can't really justify that but that's generous for the seller.
Looking to buy:
Geek.
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Geek. »

just let him be guys, honestly yeah they are beat to fuck but who gives 2 shits? let him sell for the price he wants, you'd be surprised how many people out there will pay that much for those, maybe not on this site but trust me people will do it. He is OBVIOUSLY new to the site and us vans heads wouldn't charge that much for each other but than again money is to be made, don't knock the dudes hustle, just making the site look like a bunch of circle jerks isn't the way to go about it, jessec ALL I SEE YOU DO IS BASH PEOPLE FOR THIER prices, if you wont pay it move along. No need to bash him, after all it does say BIN 160 and does not say firm...