FS: 03 WTAPS CHUKKAS SIZE 11.

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: FS: 03 WTAPS CHUKKAS + BURGUNDY SK8 HI SIZE 11.

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Everyone on here has valid points, but the moral of the story is that you gotta know your demographic when trying to sell something. OTWS is THE VANS DEMOGRAPHIC, not the "I sometimes collect the dopest and hypest Vans only" demographic, and when you put shoes with a reputation like these for sale on here, in the condition they are, asking for the price you are, then the majority of us will pick you apart about them. As for me, it's about the condition. To others, it's about the price you're expecting to get for these. I could care less about how much someone asks for something, because there's a sucker born every minute, but it's a long and drawn out process trying to get the ultimate top dollar for something. Also, it's a buyer beware market, and if you don't see a good amount of pics of the normal wear and tear areas (like heels on Vans, and bottoms, inside heels, and insoles), then there may be a reason for that. OR in this case, the pics seemed fine (although more detailed pics would be nice for a pair of used kicks), and the asking price was around what an VNDS pair should go for realistically. With the level of Vans knowledge and passion on this site, I believe so many of you saw this as an exploit to us, and weren't about to let that kinda stuff go on in OUR forums. It's a testament to our community, and a form of self-policing. Everyone helps keep everyone in check, and now that ian. has been broughten back down to reality here on our forums, we can move past it, hehe. It's no big deal, and we weren't coming off as like you don't belong here, but if you want to belong here, then there's an unsaid way of doing things that we all live by, otherwise the majority will come in and say their piece like they did. Some just say it in a different way.
ian.
UTPL Private

Post by ian. »

130 for the chukkas
140 for the burgundies hit me
ian.
UTPL Private

Post by ian. »

NEED THE BURGUNDIES SOLD PLEASE. 140 SHIPPED HOMIES!
danielmonk
UTPL Private

Post by danielmonk »

PMed
ian.
UTPL Private

Post by ian. »

BURGUNDIES GONE. I need the chukkas gone still.