2012 Vans Syndicate Spy Shots

Vans' Core-Skater line.
retail_whore
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: 2012 Vans Syndicate Spy Shots

Post by retail_whore »

silokinesis wrote:i believe thats the meaning of the 69 (originally the wtaps actually had "69" on them, which is the only reason i can guess for the # sequence). they WILL release with the pull tab.
The samples at the European Spring 13 launch in Milan didn't have the heel pull on them.
Desperately seeking Andy Kessler Old Skool's.

Size 11.5
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

retail_whore wrote:
silokinesis wrote:i believe thats the meaning of the 69 (originally the wtaps actually had "69" on them, which is the only reason i can guess for the # sequence). they WILL release with the pull tab.
The samples at the European Spring 13 launch in Milan didn't have the heel pull on them.
We better not get fucked again on that tab....
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

very interesting!!! I had heard that there was a bit of a dissension on the pull tab as far as feedback went on the design, but last I heard, from the designers mouth that it was going to be on there. @ retail_whore --- what was the preview date of that show? just curious if it was before or after the discussion i had....
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
retail_whore
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by retail_whore »

silokinesis wrote:very interesting!!! I had heard that there was a bit of a dissension on the pull tab as far as feedback went on the design, but last I heard, from the designers mouth that it was going to be on there. @ retail_whore --- what was the preview date of that show? just curious if it was before or after the discussion i had....
Early July. I wouldn't be surprised if they took it off some samples and then put it back on. It's been done before.
Desperately seeking Andy Kessler Old Skool's.

Size 11.5
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Any new photos of Old Skools?

Btw, I like this - two layers of suede on the ollie pad

ssbsts
UTPL Private

Post by ssbsts »

so i looked through the thread but didn't see it. anyone know what the current colorways for the Stranger pack are going to be?
id10tech
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by id10tech »

I think I saw it before but didn't know anything about them. I'll dig around.

EDIT: I don't even know where to start. Got a model or description?
FUCK a RE-Seller
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

I will have an update regarding them in the next week on the front page of silostore.... with a preview of one of the styles/colorways.... made the mistake of not taking photos of the other style before wearing them...so short of having a half skated pair on the site, wont show those....

that said, if you dig around they are on here and on instagram as well....and once again, they are better in person than any photo you've seen.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

I have the black JS Old Skools and sold the black Era's to Shaz. I know that there's a navy JS Old Skool which I could get my hands on but it's easy for me to pass at this point. Quality is okay but not spectacular. Now a navy JS Era.. That'd be hot. I bet that's in the works. Plus we've seen samples of the brown/yellow Era's.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

jesse pretty much summed it up. although i am in love with the navy JS...colors are subtle and perfect, suede is buttery and they feel so good...so stoked they updated the color scheme.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I believe they're the perforated OS's right? If so, then I posted up Andy from Primitive's pair, on our @offthewallsite Instagram account a few weeks back.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ dead on.
ssbsts
UTPL Private

Post by ssbsts »

so it's another set of black and navy old skools? i was hoping for a brown/tan pair like the eras from the first post.
id10tech
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by id10tech »

FUCK a RE-Seller
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ yup so the black colorway is cancelled, not releasing...maybe cancelled is too harsh of a word, "replaced" is more accurate...or basically Edited...with the other leak Guam mentioned above.