Vans x KCDC x NeckFace Chukka Low size 12

warhead
UTPL Private

Vans x KCDC x NeckFace Chukka Low size 12

Post by warhead »

Hi guys, I registered here to sell these shoes. I've been a moderator over at N-SB.org and am co-owner of the Dutch website/forum Lacebag, Erwin can vouch for my legitness.

Now that we have the formalities out of the way, onto the shoes. I bought these KCDC NeckFace Chukka lows on their drop date, late June of 2008, at KCDC in Williamsburg, NY. I've learned that only between 80 and a 100 pairs have been produced, and I rarely see a pair for sale.

The shoes are in great condition. I think I've worn them about 5 times tops. They're just too big for me and have not left their box for at least 3 years now. There's some white 'sock fuzz' on the lining, but besides that they look brand new.

The package is complete with the OG box, spare laces, tissue paper and NeckFace hangtag. The matching tee was not available in my size (XL) so I opted for a non-matching KCDC tee, which is why it's not offered with this listing.

Photos were taken with my phone but if requested I can get some beter shots of the shoes or specific details.

Shoes are located in The Netherlands and will be shipped with tracking.

BIN: $200 ex. shipping.

Any questions, just let me know.

JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans x KCDC x NeckFace Chukka Low size 12

Post by JesseC »

Nice pair!! Always wanted these. Good luck.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Welcome to OTWS sir! These KCDC's are always a dope shoe. Nobody's done a similar colorway in them either. Good luck with sell!
warhead
UTPL Private

Post by warhead »

Bump. Open to offers for the next 2 days, otherwise these are going back into storage.