018 Era
IG: @mikeythirty
FS:1
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans X UBIQ

Post by DJGuamstyles »

It's possible that the eBay account was just a "pre-sale", but with guaranteed results, because they know the owner, or they are in fact the owner of that eBay account. There's always pre-sellers out there, but they are banking on the fact that you are fronting the money, which they may not even use to get your shoes, but perhaps something else worth reselling at a profit, and they just refund you your money afterwards. You basically gave them a free loan. It happens with a lot of Asia pre-order sites as well. Most big shops, even UNDFTD, and Supreme, all have their reseller friends that they rely on to push product during the entire year, and they get hooked up for sure when it comes time for that said shop to get a special collab release. It's just the way it is. They won't go away as long as people are paying resell prices for shit. Oh, and the reason for the auctions being taken down, and relisted at a higher price was due to the fact that they were even harder to get, so now they are more sought after. It's vicious man! Luckily this shit doesn't happen often with Vans, so we're lucky. It's an everyday thing with Nike, lol!
att3nstion
UTPL Private

Re: Vans X UBIQ

Post by att3nstion »

vans x ubiq is really controversial, check out and then my sk8 hi is gone, lucky i've got the era's
"keep support your local sneakers"