Vans x Star Wars

Vans' collaborations with other brands.
48waffle
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: Vans x Star Wars

Post by 48waffle »

Haha ^^^ I agree with you rancid. Episode 1,2,3 are. Tonight watch the OG Star Wars thanks bill
Size 10-10.5
Looking for : sk8 hi or era OG Palm Leaf in black or white
Carhartt Old Skool any color
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

Rancid, I agree with you. ep 1 was just.. not right. 2 and 3 weren't far off but the loud noise and flashing lightsaber fights entertained a lot of people. New school vs. old skool.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
chrisVH
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by chrisVH »

Never saw any star wars movies and just never understood what made it so great and the following it has but thats just me.
Chris
Looking to buy vans size 9.5-10.5
Instagram: puzzlechris
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

acoustic_rancid wrote:Actually, the word you're looking for is shit.

Episode 1, 2, and 3 are shit.

/grouch
LoL, I meant 4, 5, and 6. 1, 2, and 3 were just sorta confusing and didn't really fit into place, to me. Fuckin' Captain EO at Disneyland makes more sense to me, haha!
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

chrisVH wrote:Never saw any star wars movies and just never understood what made it so great and the following it has but thats just me.
"Never owned any Vans and just never understood what made them so great and the following they have but thats just me."

Substitute anything in there that you haven't fully experienced and it's usually difficult to understand what makes it so great, though. I didn't get it either until I finally saw them all the way through when the original trilogy was re-released when I was in 8th grade. It was all downhill from there. haha You can just stick to the originals if you want, though. You may not become a super fan, but I'm sure you'll get a glimpse of why people love it so much at least.

hahaha Bill, Captain EO!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
chrisVH
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by chrisVH »

^Touche guess I'll have to sit down some time and check them out.
Chris
Looking to buy vans size 9.5-10.5
Instagram: puzzlechris
48waffle
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by 48waffle »

Wow I'm surprised there are more guys that haven't seen the OG Star Wars. Now I don't feel to bad haha..
Size 10-10.5
Looking for : sk8 hi or era OG Palm Leaf in black or white
Carhartt Old Skool any color
checkeredpast
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by checkeredpast »

48waffle wrote:Wow I'm surprised there are more guys that haven't seen the OG Star Wars. Now I don't feel to bad haha..
Yeah, and I feel OLD!!!
LOL
Slips, Eras, and Auth's...oh my!

Size 9

WANTED
Moon Eyes Eras (black or white)
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

I still haven't seen all the originals beginning to end...seen all the new ones multiple times tho! Its no secret that back in the day the producers budget often stifled what could have been a masterpiece original....that's why I just can't get mad at reboots.....even though a lot of em are pointless and bad, the ones that are good allow me to enjoy something I otherwise would have missed.

Case and point: Evil Dead 1981 < Evil Dead 2013
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
retail_whore
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by retail_whore »

JesseC wrote:I'll stand for the Star Wars nerds and say this.. If there isn't a shoe released with Boba Fett on it, I'll be livid. Super detailed (not cartoonish) Boba Fett getting some air time with the jet pack and firing off some shots on the side of an Olive Sk8 Hi would be a must have.
That camo one in the original post is the Bobba Fett one, you can't tell from that picture but it definitely is. I wish I could share more information about the whole pack (it's not just shoes) because I'm so hyped but it's way too early for me to be letting the cat out of the bag, what I will say is that the online advert Vans have made for this pack is fucking incredible and I will double up on every single piece (I'm a huge Star Wars nerd though).
Desperately seeking Andy Kessler Old Skool's.

Size 11.5
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

retail_whore wrote:
JesseC wrote:I'll stand for the Star Wars nerds and say this.. If there isn't a shoe released with Boba Fett on it, I'll be livid. Super detailed (not cartoonish) Boba Fett getting some air time with the jet pack and firing off some shots on the side of an Olive Sk8 Hi would be a must have.
That camo one in the original post is the Bobba Fett one, you can't tell from that picture but it definitely is. I wish I could share more information about the whole pack (it's not just shoes) because I'm so hyped but it's way too early for me to be letting the cat out of the bag, what I will say is that the online advert Vans have made for this pack is fucking incredible and I will double up on every single piece (I'm a huge Star Wars nerd though).
This will give you goosebumps...it is that good...and more will be coming down the pipe.

This release along with the Vault releases are so amazing.
LV_1790
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by LV_1790 »

:lol:
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

Only the slip-ons really grab me... slightly bummed?
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Love the era's and the slip-ons. Slightly bummed that I don't love all of them, as you are, rancid. But, more money left in my pocket! Might double up on those era's?
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by SlipOnFiend »

Hope the vaults are better. Not really feeling any of these