DJ Guamstyles

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

DJ Guamstyles

Post by DJGuamstyles »

What's up everyone? My name's Bill(y) Cruz, I'm 29 (class of 99 for all of you who can relate better that way). I've finally got my sh*t together, and got this bitch up and running! I've been collecting kicks for about 7 years now, but before that, I was just a shoe consumer. Didn't really know the kicks game, but I was buying Osiris's and DC skate shoes at Active San Dimas (before they moved to the stand alone building), when the first gen SBs were out. I vividly remember seeing all of those dunks there, Sharks, Bucks, Vamps, etc. I just wasn't hip to the game, in fact, I was buying Air Zoom FCs since they first came out, and my first SB dunks were black Carhartts. It's been non stop ever since! I collect Asics Gel Lytes 3s, New Balances, Adidas Consortium stuff, I support UNDFTD most, so I try to cop all of their collaborations. I'm all over the place when it comes to what I collect, but Vans is definitely one of my biggest collections. It's got that Cali culture attached to it, and regardless if they look old after one wear, they are still dope! In my opinion, Vans are still slept on by a lot of people, but not for much longer, especially with this forum back up! Oh, and I live in Glendora, CA now, but was born and raised down the street in West Covina. I work for Best Buy, as a Geek Squad TV technician. I fix it all! Been there for almost 10 years now, before the Geek Squad was even owned by Best Buy. I also am a DJ, been doing it since the 11th grade, but have kinda been out of that scene for awhile. I just go hang out with my old DJ crew, when I get a chance, cause they still do their thing weekly. Our crew was known as the Turntable Teknicianz, but you can now find the other crew members reppin' Critical Beatdown/Ek5obition clothing/Acrylick brand clothing. Import cars used to be my thang, I went from a B20 powered Civic, to an 04 Impreza STi, to a Nissan 240SX (S13 coupe), and now my extra funds goes to mainly shoes. Us guys always gotta be in some sort of a hobby! Anyways, thanks for stopping through, and make yourself at home. Peace! -Guamstyles

check out my old site: http://www.turntableteknicianz.com
my blog: http://www.djguamstyles.com

I added the new pics I took, for the OTW feature:

Updated on 4/11/14 with random pics from my Rack comeups!
Random Active DSNB Half Cab at Costa Mesa!

I wish I could find the pics of my Supreme MC haul...
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: DJ Guamstyles

Post by skorone »

Nice collection of Vans Guam , Really like the Proper Chukka Del Barcos and natives. Just wanted to say good job on the forum , hope the word gets out quick to people whom enjoy Vans as much as we do .

Also in this thread there is something to click for post reply and even a quick reply , but in the pickups thread there is no such thing and in a few other threads either , why is this?
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
Geek.
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Geek. »

Good stuff guam and great start to the forum :D
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

skorone wrote:Nice collection of Vans Guam , Really like the Proper Chukka Del Barcos and natives. Just wanted to say good job on the forum , hope the word gets out quick to people whom enjoy Vans as much as we do .

Also in this thread there is something to click for post reply and even a quick reply , but in the pickups thread there is no such thing and in a few other threads either , why is this?
Probably cause I fucked up on the rules for that forum! Hehe, I'll go check it out real quick...
jape
UTPL Private

Post by jape »

you got a mad crazy collection good shit man!!
SolexLife
UTPL Private

Post by SolexLife »

Glad this site is back up and running. Could of asked me for hosting Guam. lol
Nuhhhice
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Nuhhhice »

dope collection.

much respect to you for taking the time to get this site going.
KARMALOOP REP CODE: NUHHHICE
JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

Still looking for a pair of those Pea Coat Chukkas in all colors. Nice.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

SolexLife wrote:Glad this site is back up and running. Could of asked me for hosting Guam. lol
Really? You have a hosting company, or you work for one?!? Hehe, thanks anyways man!

...and thanks everyone for the props. I need FEEDBACK for what needs to be updated, or changed! Thanks.
Panic
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Panic »

Is that your Rack collection guam? :lol:

What I would like to see is the "active topics" button everywhere on the forum, not just the forum frontpage. I use that button all the time.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Panic wrote:Is that your Rack collection guam? :lol:

What I would like to see is the "active topics" button everywhere on the forum, not just the forum frontpage. I use that button all the time.
Yeah it is, hehe. SOME of it. Oh, and I enabled the "Active Topics Feed" in my admin section, but a button might be part of a certain blog's theme appearance. I'm not sure yet.
hitummwiththetwist
UTPL Private

Post by hitummwiththetwist »

nice collection.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

hitummwiththetwist wrote:nice collection.
...shit, my family wishes that was my collection. My house is stacked FULL of boxes! I get tired just thinking of trying to take a pic of my collection!
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Those Rack pickups of yours are sick!
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

Yo Guam what sz are those BB vans?