Shoe Storage

Anything goes...put on your flame suit!
0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Re: Shoe Storage

Post by 0moorad0 »

when it comes to dunks i hoard empty skinny boxes lol
vans i have 4 empty syndicate boxes just waiting to be used (actually i can use 2 now i just got 003 chukkas and white eras lol) as for storing them....i need to clear room in my closet
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

I was running out of room in my closet, so I decided to stash some of the DS stuff and the stuff I rarely wear under my bed. Its amazing having my closet back.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I think some of you store your shoes in your garage and maybe even in attics... So I was wondering if you keep it climate controlled or if you don't worry about it? I'm asking cuz I'm moving into a new place and have a huge attic-like storage room that we'll probably use as storage for clothes and shoes... Kinda like a walk-in closet. Only thing is that there's no heating or cooling in that room, so I'm a little worried it could get too hot in there over summer and damage my shoes... What do you guys think?
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

FTHATIMFAMOUS wrote:I was running out of room in my closet, so I decided to stash some of the DS stuff and the stuff I rarely wear under my bed. Its amazing having my closet back.

i need to do this...i need closet space and all dem sb's take up the room haha