Available at retail Vans locations.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans 2011 Spring Zero Lo

Post by rocketgoof »

These are in the shop!

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US ... ryId=10105

Definitely gonna be placing an order soon...
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

can't wait to see them in person
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

I think Vans needs to think a lil about what they are doing! Lol as much as I love this model I think by making it a GR it takes away from the Syndicate and the rarity of it... My thoughts.
sz12
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Sort of, although I might even be liking the canvas version better. Imagine if they did one with more smooth leather... mmm I think if they keep the materials nice, it can turn out pretty well!

Plus, Vans isn't making money off of a rare sneaker... But if they continue revamping it with quality materials, all of us will benefit. And, they'll do what they're in business to do. Make some money. haha

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

we just received a few pairs...8.0-10.5 khaki, 8-9.5 midnight navy....good spring/summer shoe!
http://www.silostore.com/blog/?p=2073
happy to help anyone out looking for them...shoot me a message.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

Sexxxxxx
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by SlipOnFiend »

I could not figure out why I like these, 'cause I never really liked the syndicate ones, but now I see it. It's the laces! Now I kinda want the black syndicate ones (great another shoe I need to buy!) and I'll just replace the laces...
Nuhhhice
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Nuhhhice »

Picked up a pair of the black ones. That's odd, seeing how Silo only got the midnight navy and khaki while my local shop only got the black pair.
Definitely a good pickup since I missed out on the Syndicate and Supreme releases.
My shop had them for 49.99, which is actually cheaper than the Vans website.
Wore them once, love them.
KARMALOOP REP CODE: NUHHHICE
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I got a pair of the blacks, too. Definitely nice! The insole is removable and is probably the first pair of Vans I've ever had with gel shock absorption in the insole. For some reason that's not mentioned in the shoe's description. I think I only have one or two other pairs with that, but not actually in the insole (owens hi's have some sort of shock absorption in the heel). They're also super comfy! Haven't worn 'em out yet, but I've tried 'em on. Definitely worth picking up!

Oh, the collar and tongue are also slightly padded, too, unlike the syndicate release. Vans definitely did these justice, for all of you who were a little concerned about it.

TomCat
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TomCat »

^ What do you mean a gel shock absorption insole?
Is this something new from Vans? Last time I picked up a pair of Vans with gel on the insole was a pair of Jim Greco's.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

This is the first time I've seen anything like it in the insole. The pair of Owens Hi's I have had the same logo on the heel of the shoe, but I think it was embedded in the sole on those, rather than the insole like in the zero lo's. It's called Impactzorb, according to the Owens Hi's. No mention of it with the zero lo's, but it's clearly there. haha It's weird, cuz even on the Vans website, it only says it has an ortholite sockliner...

And like I said before, these also have a more padded collar and tongue, so those of you with issues on the syndicates of 'em digging into your heel... These will probably have a better feel for you. It's cool, though, cuz the padding is a small amount, so it doesn't really add much bulk to the shoe, so visually, they still retain that slim appearance. Just check out silo's pic above and you'll see.

Sorry for the crappy quality cell phone pic:

Panic
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Panic »

wow haven't been here in a while..

Navy pair is insane.
But do they really have a pink sole?
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Oh wow, I hadn't looked at the pics of the navy yet... That pink insole in the pics on the Vans site is sweet. However, the colors don't seem to match up the same with Silo's pics... And the insole on my black pair is black, which differs from the tan leather looking insole on the Vans site...

Kinda sad. If the navy had a pink insole and a sole that matched, I'd probably pick 'em up. haha

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

That's pretty dope, with the info you found on the insoles, man! Firsthand knowledge, with pics! Right on!
chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

I finally tried on a pair of the zero lo's today. They look great in picture but I didn't like the way they looked on feet.. I was pretty disappointed when I tried them on. They looked huge on my feet..