Supreme x Vans for Spring 2011

Vans' collaborations with other brands.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Supreme x Vans for Spring 2011

Post by rocketgoof »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Naw, Fall/Winter 2011 ain't got shit on Spring 2012. We're talking about a release, that has Premium synthetic caribou leather, with small hits of organic palm leaves, with stonewashed AND bleached selvage denim, while sitting on top of an even newer type of vulcanized sole, that hasn't even been thought of yet, that glows in the dark. They go hard in the streets. Trust.
That sounds crazy enough to be a must-have! haha

They really should make some vans with glow in the dark soles and foxing...
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
Mister T
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Mister T »

Sample Supreme x Vans 2011
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Is that 3M reflective material on the tongue?!

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

I'm not sure it looks like it could be but you cant tell for sure cause they didn't use a flash... I would assume it is

The ONLY reason I will be getting every colorway of this shoe is because of the fact that its Mike Carroll's! I have never really been sucked into the Supreme hype in fact I only own one pair of Vans x Supremes... Granted the shoes they make are pretty sick. I do hope they dont do the same three colorways as the Zero Lo "S"...
sz12
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Haha, same here. The only Supreme releases that were a must-have for me were the multi-checkered half cabs and the public enemy sk8-hi's (but let's face it, those could've been JC Penney x Vans collabs and they would've been must-haves in my book). I've liked some of the other releases (all-over checkered old skool's, disruptive era's, malcolm mclaren v-77's), but never have seen 'em for a price I'd be willing to pay. Basically the only thing the Supreme label adds for me is knowledge that the materials are gonna be pretty nice.

These are pretty cool, but I'm not in the Mike Carroll cult, yet. It'll depend on the colorways. The 3M adds some interest for me, though.

wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

yeah I completely missed the PE Sk8 His and am kicking myself so damn hard! I would pay serious cash for those (same amount Guams willing to pay for the JJ Notchbacks lol) Can never find them in my size!!
sz12
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

After like 3.5 years of looking, I finally ran across a pair of PE sk8-hi's that were mislabeled on ebay and got 'em for $120 in NDS condition. Definitely was happy with that! And after a similar amount of searching, the same thing happened in the fall for me for the cream multi-check half cabs. $30 plus shipping for an NDS pair. Fall was a lucky season for me! haha

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

All this P.E. talk is making me antsy! I am still on the hunt for the Rasta colorway. My greatest mis-label pair of Vans was hmm...Coach leather Sk8-hi vaults? I remember getting them for like $30-something? The best steals, were my red checkered Supreme half-cabs for $100, my blue W)Taps Sk8-Hi's for $50, and a few others for sure. I pretty much, only buy eBay new/used Vans, if I get them for a good price. Oh, I also got sz11 Supreme denim raw era's for like $56 when they first came out. That was pretty dope. I traded Nuhhhice for his NDS black Supreme snakeskins.
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

My greatest mislabled cop was the Black OG Mike Carroll's in DS for 39.99....booya!
Nice to c u guys again.
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana