Vans Syndicate Zero Lo by Luke Meier

Vans' Core-Skater line.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Re: Vans Syndicate Zero Lo by Luke Meier

Post by lookdown »

skorone wrote:i ordered my pair of these shoes from Bows and Arrows in Berkley , I asked them about the T and they said they only got 5 for the staff?? I don't , thats only one store outta many story . Seems like some people got their hands on them . But then again Lookdown always gets his hands on hard to come by shit haha.
You already know. :D :lol:
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

from union blog: dug this photo a lot!

----
also tees are friends/family promo only from what i was told as well....I am trying to score a couple, but based on previous inquiries Ill be tapped out if/when I receive.
Attachments
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg (126.92 KiB) Viewed 890 times
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
TomCat
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TomCat »

Do these fit like Syndicate Eras? I'm tempted to pick them up, but I haven't really had any luck with sizing on non-traditional silhouettes in the Syndicate line. They always seem to run slightly bigger than labeled.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

TomCat wrote:Do these fit like Syndicate Eras? I'm tempted to pick them up, but I haven't really had any luck with sizing on non-traditional silhouettes in the Syndicate line. They always seem to run slightly bigger than labeled.
Agreed, It seems like the non-traditional models do tend to run large. I know I ordered 3 different sizes of Rudeez until I found a pair that fit right, but the rest I have tended to order a half size down or just manage with 'em being mildly larger.

For these, I'd say it could probably vary. I got 'em in my normal size and they only seem to run mildly larger than standard model sizing. I compared the sole to some others and I think they probably run almost a half size large, but maybe not even that much. I'd say if you like a good fit, order a half size down, but if you can't find 'em in that size, you'd probably be safe with your regular shoe size.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
TomCat
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TomCat »

^Thanks Rocketgoof. I'm hoping my local shop will have them when I go in tomorrow and try them on. Do they stretch a good amount after they're worn awhile?
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

Rocketgoof is dead on 100% correct. I have had about 1/3 of my customers go down a half size, and the rest buy true to size. the toe in these is slightly roomier, and the leather insole a tad slick, so i think that contributes to the slight feeling of clunkiness/sloppiness. Personally, I couldn't go down a 1/2 size because of toe length, but my true size has a bit of play in them. If you plan on going sockless at all, 1/2 down is most likely a must.

I havent had any stretching really in my pairs personally...they were extremely comfortable from day one and I havent noticed any changes, even after skating in them a bit.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

Im a pretty happy camper right about now...thought you guys would appreciate the set:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... 9080400418
Attachments
destroy_luxury.jpg
destroy_luxury.jpg (117.04 KiB) Viewed 838 times
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Damn, I'd like to have that shirt ;)
TomCat
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TomCat »

Thanks for the advice guys. DLX didn't have them in my size, so I was kind of bummed. From the sound of things, I think I would need a 7.5 and I don't think the Syndicate line makes anything below an 8 anymore right?
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

If there's nothing below an 8 and 8 is your normal size, I think you'd still probably be good, as long as you can find 'em.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

they've got a couple pairs of these in 11 in Black and 11.5 in marron @ the SPOT. They're on sale for 56 bucks, free shipping.
size11.5
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

tomcat, syndicate will make whatever accounts order, anything from a 4-13.0, from what i understand by the pre book form. But if no one booked them, they might not have made them...so far i havent seen anything below an 8 in these. If you need an 8.0 let me know, may be able to track em down...
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

silokinesis wrote:Im a pretty happy camper right about now...thought you guys would appreciate the set:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... 9080400418
Nice. You finally got them.
TomCat
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TomCat »

Silo, thanks for the clarification. I had no idea that's how they went about the ordering for the Syndicate line. That would be awesome to be able to order stuff in the exact size. However, because the Syndicate line is kind of hush-hush when it comes to releases and it's hard to know what size I'll actually fit in the newer models, I think it would be difficult to pre-order something that doesn't come out for several more months or whatever it is.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I just ordered the burgundy 11.5 off of SPoT for $56 shipped. Not my first choice of color, but this will be my test pair, and a good addition to my lineup. I didn't want to pass this release up.