Vans Syndicate Zero Lo by Luke Meier

Vans' Core-Skater line.
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Re: Vans Syndicate Zero Lo by Luke Meier

Post by Stoopz »

DJGuamstyles wrote:I just ordered the burgundy 11.5 off of SPoT for $56 shipped. Not my first choice of color, but this will be my test pair, and a good addition to my lineup. I didn't want to pass this release up.

We must have got the last 2 pairs because right after I posted, I got back on the site, changing my mind to go ahead and buy the burgundy pair and they were gone. I'm pretty sure that the 11 will work for me in the black, but who knows with the sizing fluctuation of Vans?
size11.5
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

burgundy are my favorite guam! i think youll dig them in person....best contrast out of the three.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

It's definitely not a color used too often! We'll see.
JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

Turns out that the Zero Lo will be hitting all Vans locations next year. Bummed about it but I want the new colors going to release as well. They will be a Canvas/Suede combination.
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

^Well I guess that means I'll be able to check 'em out in person. Then I'll know whether they're worth snatching or not.
mikeyone4life
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by mikeyone4life »

I still wanna get a pair of these.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I'm actually kind of excited for these to get the GR treatment. I'll definitely pick up a pair or two for when I don't wanna beat my syndicate model.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

JIGSAWjr and I were just discussing this via pm, and i didnt know the it was on the thread too, so heres the 2cents I rambled out to him:

yeah I have seen the spring zero lo and worn the samples a bit...they will be less expensive($60), and canvas/suede.

They took both syndicate shoes from this fall season and put them into the spring core line...kind of weird/lazy in my opinion, but they are both great shoes so its nice to know they will stay around. The "s" version is far superior, but its good to have more options.

I spoke with my rep about it and its kind of weird, he said to the "T" that only his syndicate accounts were the ones that prebooked the GR ones, so at least in our territory, we will once again be the only shop carrying them. That makes me feel like they did it right the first time around, and those core shops that dont have syndicate dont understand it anyway.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

What was the other syndicate model this fall season that they're putting into GR rotation?

I wouldn't say it's lazy for them to put this out as a GR release at all. They came up with a good design, people liked it, might as well take it farther, right? The quality will be a little lower end, but it doesn't really look like it's watered down or anything. Most people that buy them will know what they're getting, just like if you buy a syndicate pair of era's, you know they're of better quality than GR era's. I don't think that just because something was conceptualized for the syndicate or vault line means that it should only remain in those lines. Plus, I like the fact I can get a pair for beaters :)

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

At least there's still Rudeez, and Greaserz that aren't reused yet...but then again, those models aren't the most popular either. Pretty much Vans knows what they're doing, hehe.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Yeah, the rudeez and greaserz have a rather niche market (of which I'm in, I love those models!). It would be interesting to see what they did with 'em if they went GR... Checkered Rudeez? I'd buy the heck out of those! haha

The Zero's seem like they could have a similar market, but they are close enough to the Versa's and Larkin's that it's a more safe bet to move those to a GR release I think.

Portugal.
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Portugal. »

kinda glad ill be able to see these in person, and pick them up easy

Looking For These in Sizes 9-11. PM if Selling at a Good Price:
-Vans Wtaps
-Vans Syndicates
-Vans Rick Griffin E-Street
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^You make very good points rocketgoof, and definitely make a strong argument from the customers perspective. (btw the other one is the BASH vulc that has been leaked for spring.) I have a couple other thoughts and gossip/hearsay about it, but should very much keep my rants to myself.

The "S" release is top notch and the canvas version will make a nice spring/summer beater, as you said.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

I still need to get a pair atleast and possibly double up on each colorway because I might wear 'em a lot just like my greaserz.

And can somebody summarize what are you guys talking about the Zero Lo model?? (Being lazy to read everything)
JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

lookdown wrote:I still need to get a pair atleast and possibly double up on each colorway because I might wear 'em a lot just like my greaserz.

And can somebody summarize what are you guys talking about the Zero Lo model?? (Being lazy to read everything)

AAA quality, excellent shoe.