Vans Syndicate Zero Lo by Luke Meier

Vans' Core-Skater line.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Re: Vans Syndicate Zero Lo by Luke Meier

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

I have a large, worn and steam cleaned once, I'll be getting rid of it if I can get a MEDIUM!
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Sorry, I can't get the shirts anymore... :sad:
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

finally completed the set. just need the navy now..

&if anyone can get the shirts still.. pm me!
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

Have to share this because I had a pretty funny situation via eBay today and I refrenced this tread, so hopefully if ole dude shows up - Hello!

So I got a question about a pair of these I was selling -

Q: Hey could you send me some detailed pictures please? It's hard to tell from yours if this is actual the supreme collaboration model or just the regulard zerlo lo "s" model... Thanks May-27-11

A: I could take more pictures, but the shoes represented are as I say and there are plenty of proof in the current photos that prove so - You can see they come with the white slider box and the white dust bag, both easily visible in the picture. You can also clearly see the diffence between the materials such as the leather kick patch on side of the shoe and the white eyelets. None of these items listed are part of the regular zero lo model. All these differences make up what makes these a Syndicate release and makes them an "S" model, which the regular releases are not. You can check out Vans and search the "Zero Lo" model for visual representation of the GR model. I would not tarnish my reputation by trying to pull a fast one and listing these as something they are not - I do realize that there are plenty of people out there that are willing to do so, but I feel that my explination should clearly distance myself from them. Thank you for you question and let me know if you have any other.

2nd response -

Q: Because you have them listed as black/white... and if you knew what you were talking about when it comes to the actual vans x supreme x luke meier collabo, you would know they only did a Navy colorways... take anything noting supreme out of the auction title cause its confusing and your pictures don't prove anything.

R: Please don't insult my intelligence with your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Luke Meier is a designer at Supreme and was commissioned to create this model for the Syndicate line. If you knew anything about it, you would know that these came in 4 colorways - Black/White, Tan/White, and Burgundy/White - then a Navy/White pair was released on its own after the original release.

Please feel free to visit the microsite created by Vans for the release that shows all 4 pairs - http://www.vans.com/microsites/syndicat ... index.html

Or, check out a forum that I'm an active member of - http://offthewallsite.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=303. That an entire thread on the shoe.

Also, please feel free to use the internet to investigate further as you will find you are mistaken, that there are very many visible items available included in the pictures that put that BLACK/WHITE pair of Vans Syndicate x Luke Meier of Supreme - Zero Lo "s" sz. 11 from the general release model (ZERO LO....no 's').

Mostly, feel free to express your right to not bid on the item if you are questioning the shoe.

Thanks.

Funny thing is, I was completely willing to take more pictures and send them over - I just was letting him know the deal because I was at work and wanted to respond quickly. Then all the sudden I get the "if you knew anything..." Whew.
size11.5
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Wow, respect dude. An eBayer that provides such an explanation is a rare thing nowadays. Most of them are like 'i won't take any more pics, gtfo', or don't even reply at all.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

From his original question, it looks like he was just asking if this was the actual Supreme x Syndicate "Navy" version, or was it the regular "S", meaning Syndicate, black/white version. I think he knew it was the Syndicate version, but wasn't clear if it was the Supreme exclusive version. It sounds like you were mistaking him for thinking your pair was the GR...aka Vans store release. Let me guess? You put the word "Supreme" in your auction title? If you do that, then expect to get a bunch of random questions, because more people are hyped up on SUpreme Vans lately, and just want info. Spread that knowledge!
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I think that what the guy was getting at was that the navy colorway was the only one released solely by a supreme shop and I'm pretty sure that pair had the supreme logo as well. I tend to see the navy colorway described as "Vans Supreme Luke Meier Zero Lo" and the others as "Vans Syndicate Luke Meier Zero Lo." On the microsite it also describes the navy pair as the Supreme colorway. I'm guessing that's why the guy was confused, he was going from the title and it really is difficult to tell between the black and navy shoes in most pics out there (however, you do clarify the color in your description). Basically, dude was being super technical about the two variations of that release whereas you had the general idea of the whole release I think.

So I suppose putting the word "Syndicate" at the head of your title and moving "Supreme" to the back, more like a keyword, would be the most apt description.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Haha, beat to the punch by Guam!

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Hehe, yeah we were typin at the same time! And yes, put keywords at the end of your auctions, always, so people know that they're just keywords to fill up the remaining characters! And host your pics on your own server/site, and just post pics thru the HTML method on your auction! It allows for unlimited pics!!!
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Interesting read if you read the whole article. Haha.

0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

^^^^ the ending is so true lol
msf
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by msf »

how do they fit? tts or half sie down?
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I'd go a half size down if i were you. Went TTS for my syndicate pair and they're a bit loose. Ended up going a half size down for the core zero lo's and they fit great.

erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

rocketgoof wrote:I'd go a half size down if i were you. Went TTS for my syndicate pair and they're a bit loose. Ended up going a half size down for the core zero lo's and they fit great.
agree half size down
sz 11
msf
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by msf »