Vans Window Display "Pop Art"

wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Vans Window Display "Pop Art"

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Shipping: USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation
Payment: Paypal +4% or Gift
(If you have an ISS account we will make agreement to produce feedback)
I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS CASH OR TRADE!

All of these posters have been accumulated from my years working at Vans. Couldn't dig them all out but here are the ones that I could get to... Also the shoe box in the picture is for size reference since I'm sure we all have a Vans shoe box.

Vans "Off The Wall" These are the logos that you will find throughout the stores underneath the shoe walls. (or atleast here in Oregon) Features double-sided tape on the back for easy application.

"Employees Only" Describes itself, above the door to the stock room...

"This Is The..."
All of these posters are double sided and cardboard not paper. The quote above each picture is what it says under the picture.

"Often imitated. Never duplicated. Vans for life."

"John John Florence, Hawaiian surfing prodigy."

"Geoff Rowley, leader of those devoted, a Vans skateboarder since 1999."

"Andreas Wiig, Norwegian ruler and the world's best all-terain snowboarder."

These next signs were used to promote the release of the Vans Book. These too are double sided but a construction paper.

Joel Tudor, Vans' Surfing Icon

Steve Caballero, Vans' Original Signature Skater, 20 years deap.

Steve Van Doren on the birth of the Vans sidestripe. (first appeared on the Old Skool Style 36 in 1977)

About the House of Shoes Van Doren Built.

"Rebel Eight" This is a vinyl window display that is placed on the inside of the window facing out. (make a cool banner in your room?) Ha. The first pic is of the sticker as is.
This second pic is flipped for you to see what it will look like peeled off the backing.
Third pic is to show you what it actually looks like. Iit doesnt use any adhesive

Anthony Van Engelen This Poster is double sided and cardboard.

Tony Trujillo Not double sided and cardboard.

Tanner Gudauskas boosting it at a beautiful sunset in Hawaii. Not double sided and cardboard.
sz12
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans Window Display "Pop Art"

Post by DJGuamstyles »

These are dope! You should hit up Mike Giant @ Rebel 8, and see if he wants the window graphic! I like the red OG Vans logo on the top. $20 shipped in a USPS flat rate envelope?